Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyrs - Rescue and Health issues

>Kerry, Thanks for the compliment! At this point, I think it would be
best
>for official rescue to respond to the request & determine what is
>*actually* needed, don't you? Then, if my involvment were deemed
helpful I
>would happily receive my instructions & go about carrying out the
task given.
>David Brown
>Huntington Beach

David,
Please contact Kim personally and offer your help.  She has many
things
going on in her life and may not be able to read email on pyr-list
quickly.
Rescue email is gpcarescue@netscape.net, in the subject you could
type Kim's name so she notices it.  Have your friend re-contact Kim
through the rescue email, posts do get lost.
Kerry
Eburg, WA