Re: [PyrNet-L] Need advice:

ooo yea.. I forgot to add.. when I first brought Hercules home at 8 weeks of
age he cried the first night... it broke my heart to hear it so I spent the
night on the couch.  The next night I put a large stuffed puppy, an alarm
clock and a hot water bottle (wrapped safely in a towel) in with him.. It
worked like a charm.  After a few weeks the clock and water bottle went, but
the stuffed puppy was his baby. He would carry it around all the time :-)
when he ripped off the top of the puppy's head I got him another soft toy.
Now he has several and they are his favorite toy!

Lauri & Hercules