Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT, CARE: How to remove tree pitch/sap from Pyr's fur

Janice,
I used to use peanut butter to get bubble gum out of our kid's hair.
Just put a glop of peanut butter on the area and rub into the hair to
loosen up the pitch.  Comb it out and then wash with the area with warm
soapy water.  Good luck.
Charlotte