[PyrNet-L] New Person(-:

Hello.........  I just got on the list.  And yesterday I just bought my
FIRST Great Pyr.  He is three months old.  The people I got Him from
sold him because there Doberman was beating him up.  They had got him at
first for there daughter..  I have owned and trained several dogs, but
never a LGD.

We got him home, and he was so scared:-(  I thought I would show him
around.  We ended up in my dairy goat pen (on a leash)  I was watching
to make sure the "bully's" of the heard didn't hurt him when all of a
sudden.....  My sweetest doe "Doll" lunged at him, rolling him.  I felt
so bad)-:  We decided to just leave him in the milking area, while we
milk, so my goats can get use to him, and he can get use to them.

I would appreciate any ideas or help you can give me.  Thanks (-:

Judy
Apache Junction, AZ.