Re: [PyrNet-L] New beginnings

In a message dated 6/25/99 7:20:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, agraves@mgi.com
writes:

<< Bear appears to be quite bright and is definitly
 strong willed.  We don't want to break her spirit, just teach her the
 rules of the house and proper manners.  Does anyone have any ideas on
 how we could help Bear regarding her treatment of Mischief and how we
 might train her in general?  Any adivce would be appriciated.
     Thanks so much!
     Amy, Jeff, Mischief, and Bear >>

Bear is a puppy and thus has no sense at all.  Let her grow up and she will
be fine with the little dog.  You may have to keep them apart for a while or
at least make Bear behave herself.  She is intelligent and she will know
early on what is OK.  I would not let the little dog experience any more
taunting and trauma from the pup.  Eventually they will be best of buddies
with Bear the big protector.  She is possibly too young and full of herself
now.  Some basic obedience training could not hurt.  At least you could pup
Bear on a sit or down if she is making a pest of herself.

Joe