Re: [PyrNet-L] dewclaws/entropia

Jan, evidently you are not the only one, but I was glad you mentioned the
dew-claw differences.  In my pups litter there was eight pups, out of
those one had single rear dews, and one didn't have any.  Obviously those
would not be shown, but it does come up naturally now and again I would
think, even if only as a fluke in the whole breeding thing.  I know a lot
of people claim they are not Pyrs., and we know it is possible to have
multiple father's in a litter ( the milkman did it? ), but since you are
a careful breeder it just goes to prove that it does turn up now and
again!      Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas