	Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 20:12:08 -0500
	From: janices@jump.net
	Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Question:

	On 17 Jun 99, at 12:27, Tony Leopold wrote:
	> I'm going to be tacky and respond to me own post b/c I feel that I
should
	> clarify that I realize, as a breed, Pyreness aren't the best or
easiest
	> dogs to train or take to obedience classes. But I'm sure some, if
not
	> many, have done it and I'm curious as to how it worked out.

	Really, I better not tell Sonny this<vbg>...........  I look at it
like
	this...... Every dog is an individual and I train to that dog's
character
	and personality.  Not to be tacky either but if I go around saying
	that pyrs aren't easy to train I have just set myself up for failure
as
	a trainer when, imho, as a breed pyrs are very versatile in what
	they can do if the effort is put into them.

	Janice, janices@jump.net
	Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
	http://www.jump.net/~janices/
	Leander, TX