Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Kane

-

>Well, today I left Kane alone for 20 minutes. Result-bowl of potpori
knocked
>over.
>Then left him for 3 hours. Result-some fake flowers pulled out of a basket.
>Then left him for another 30 minutes. Result-I think he napped the whole
>time. :-)

Well Tony, if it is being confined in the crate that he is worried about and
being out of it is less of a problem, I guess you have found the solution!
Even an occasional accident this way is better than constant anxiety and
problems in the crate in this situation.  All the ideas and suggestions on
ways to keep him occupied are still valid though! :-D

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm