Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Kane

>Well Tony, if it is being confined in the crate that he is worried about
and
>being out of it is less of a problem, I guess you have found the solution!
>Even an occasional accident this way is better than constant anxiety and
>problems in the crate in this situation.  All the ideas and suggestions on
>ways to keep him occupied are still valid though! :-D

I think so! We just left him for another 2 hours while we visited my parents
and we came home to *no* acciendents of any sort! And re: keeping him
occupied, the buster cube (is that what it's called?) is going to have to be
a must have. Kane enjoys his cheesy pig ear and raw hide, as he is teething
a bit, but the buster cube sounds fun!