Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Pyr Training...(long)

In a message dated 6/27/99 12:16:53 PM EST, innerpuppie@30below.com writes:

<< Within a week she had mangled and shredded my mini-blinds until "I" learned
 to keep them up just enough for her to be able to look out all of the
 windows so she could patrol all four sides of the property when she was
 inside. >>

Gee - it only took you a week?  We have a floor-to-ceiling window in our
livingroom, and had (you notice the past tense) full length drapes.  In the
summer, we would keep them drawen to keep some of the heat out.  Well, one
day when we came home from work, we noticed that the curtain rod had been
pulled down.  So, David put it back up.  A few days later, we found not only
the curtain rod pulled down, again, but a huge hole had been pulled in the
curtain.  Seems Kes (the bark-o-matic) was determined to see out the front
window.  Needless to say, when redecorating our living room this past winter,
we decided to leave the curtains off the front window.  Fortunately we live
in the country, so it's not a big deal.

Robyn, with Kes - who's happy Mum and Dad like the view!