Re: [PyrNet-L] Obedience school?

Wow....sounds like a bad breeder. You should report him/her to the proper people.
-----Original Message-----
From: Merrilie <Grammy@biddeford.com>
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Date: Monday, June 28, 1999 4:48 PM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Obedience school?

I have been calling around to get info- and it looks like it is divided as to whether or not it is food training.  So I am asking all you wonderful knowledgeable people.... which is the better way to go?  One of them also said something else that was of interest... not to use the pup's name in *bad* situations, for instance, one of them said that Sam should be on the move when I use his name- walking, come Sam,----not use it time today with the poop training... it's thundering and lightening like
<snipped>