[PyrNet-L] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.19990628-2

In a message dated 6/27/99 12:16:53 PM EST, innerpuppie@30below.com
<mailto:innerpuppie@30below.com>  writes:

<< Within a week she had mangled and shredded my mini-blinds until "I"
learned
 to keep them up just enough for her to be able to look out all of the
 windows so she could patrol all four sides of the property when she was
 inside. >>

When Montana Bear tore up Marci's blinds, my daughter (who has house
rabbits) suggested that we use vertical blinds.  As they are not attached at
the bottom, and can swing apart without damage.  Puppies can nose them aside
and look out to their heart's content.  My daughter uses them because her
bunnies have an urgent need to see out the patio door of her apartment, and
they are constantly nosing the blinds aside.  Works for 'Tanner too.

Jack Mowery and Belle (I'm finally big enough to see out the window! Hurray
for me!) of the Amarillo Mountains