RE: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Pyr Training...(long)

< Needless to say, when redecorating our living room this past winter, we
decided to leave the curtains off the front window.  Fortunately we live in
the country, so it's not a big deal. >

I have a picture window and had to put in vertical blinds! They work well.
Montana can run in from the back yard, stick his head through the blinds,
and bark at those "nasty cats" cutting through his yard! I worry when he
gets so excited that he hits the window with his paws, afraid he will go
right on through!!

Marci and Montana (I hated those mini-blinds! :-))
marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us