Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyrs and Horses

As far as our Pyrs. go with the Tennessee Walking Horses, they are just
fine around them.  T.W.H's are known for their great dispositions, so
they never bother the dogs, and the Pyrs. have shown no inclination to
harass them.  As far as Pyrs. and Mountain Lions go, I would think you
would want more than one out there as I would imagine they would have to
work and harass a big cat.  Is anyone really sure that is what is out
there?  My mare lost an eye to running dogs 12 years ago.  I've always
had more problems with running dogs, than any other animal.  In the case
of my mare the dogs ran her till she ran into the bough of a tree and
damaged the bone above the eye, eventually loosing the sight in it.
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas