Re: [PyrNet-L] Kane update part 4--Barking

My Hercules has taken to barking in 'episodes'.. times when he gets ultra
hyper and almost bounces off of walls.  He started this at about 12 weeks of
age and is still going strong at 20 weeks.  I am a bit concerned about these
episodes he has as he gets hyper to the point of aggressive.  Last night he
started and ran to me and bit at my leg then ran off (indicating to me he
wanted me to play).  I did not do anything save go Alpha with a stern look
and command him down.  It still concerns me that he may have an aggressive
side.  Any suggestions?

Aside from these times... he is beautiful, wonderful, polite, sweet and easy
mannered.  :-)

Lauri & Hercules