Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Leaving your dog outside...

Our dogs are behind industrial strength chain link.  When I leave the
gate is padlocked.  When our dogs bark, we check.  One night they were
barking because two teenagers were stealing the neighbor's truck.  I
know when my other neighbor's teenagers come home at night. I'm sure the
teenagers aren't too happy with the "tattletale" Pyrs.  We live in an
area where most people have two acres or more.  Last night the Pyrs were
barking and when I got up to check, I heard either a moose or a bear
crashing around in the woods.  Luckily my closest neighbors appreciate
the Pyrs.  Ruth A. Marcy