Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue Emergency

Grammy@biddeford.com writes:

<< I'm sorry to be dense, but what is a 10 mo old neutered/MICROCHIPPED  pyr?
 I don't understand the microchip part...?? >>

Don't feel dense a microchip is just what it says, a microchip used to
identify a pet.
It is located, on my dogs, right behind their collar and can be read with a
device similar to a scanner in the store. They are quite inexpensive and a
great tracking device. My Leo is also tattooed.