Re: [PyrNet-L] Re" Buster Cube

My wolfhound had one for almost a year and one day I came home to find
that he had the center part out and had cracked it.  I replaced it with a
new one and the center was really loose and came out easily, so I got
another one which I have used since, but I have seen the center out when
Anais (5 month old Pyr) has been playing with it twice now.  I guess there
is a certain amount of danger in anything.

Stephanie & Anais