Re: [PyrNet-L] Frustration.......

<< he came into the house and pooped!  He WILL NOT poop outside! >>

Hummm, sound's like my older horse - was use to being in a stall all the
time, so would ONLY go in the stall - not in the field.  Anyway, when you
bring him in, do you crate him?  If he hasn't pooped outside, and pups this
age ALWAYS have to go right after eating, I'd recommend putting him in a
crate when you bring him in.  Then in a short while, take him out again to
see if he'll go.  This should give him the idea that it's appropriate to go
outside - not inside.

Good luck, Robyn