Re: [PyrNet-L] Kane update part 2

"Barb Bowes, Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy" wrote:

  I leave nonchalantly and return the same way.
Excellant way to help the dog deal with the owner's leave-taking.  Our Mischief used to put up quite a fuss - my husband would tell her good-bye, talk to her through the crate door, and tell her she would be alright as he was closing the backdoor to the house - she cried the whole time.  I simply put her in her crate with a Rhino filled with treats and leave.  She barely makes a sound now.

    Amy, Jeff, Mischief, and Bear