Re: [PyrNet-L] Breeding

<< Please people, do a search on the internet for the regional GP group
 closest to you and inquire.  All groups need people who love the
 breed. >>

Very true - we just joined the SE group, and while they are quite spread out,
I think email and phones will help bridge the distance.  Also, were are
several members here in the Greenville area, so there is local support.  At
least this is one way of getting you "paw in the door".  Then, it's just a
matter of time, I guess.

Robyn