Re: [PyrNet-L] swimming/exercise

Yes Jan, it does show that there are gentle ways for our youngsters to
gain strength without the injury.  One of the things I did find amusing
was that, just like us, and even so young when they started, they all had
their own technique!  Ranger has a terrifically powerful side kick (
could really gut you if you were not careful! )  The girls each had a
different method too.  All the dog stroke, but each with a difference!
We are currently working on some modifications to the pool area.  For
obvious reasons...I can no longer hoist them up and out of the pool!  But
they are not happy  currently with not being able to have their " pool
time ", so we have to get something worked out for them soon!  And at any
age, it is good gentle exercise!      Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka