Re: [PyrNet-L] Too young Pups.

Janna, I never said that it could not be done, my Shih-Tzu was in fact an
early take.  Although the difference in maturity between a large/giant
breed and a small breed is still measurable.

But it is not the best thing for the dog ( with the exception of rescuing
it from an abusive or uncaring situation ).  No matter how well we do
with these animals, the best situation for the dog is still to be left
with it's mother and siblings.  Pups still have things to learn from Moms
and siblings, and when you take them too young just to have them small
and cuddly you may do a disservice to the animal itself!    Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka