RE: [PyrNet-L] Breeding

I guess I haven't seen this attitude.  Maybe from some but not
others.  When you're a new member people have to get to know
you and know where you're coming from.  And this is the way to
get to know members to join the national club.  I belong to 2 local
clubs and 2 national clubs, newf & pyr.  Want to change
something, you have to get involved and work on changing it.  Just
sitting on the sidelines does nothing and you and your pyr could
miss out on a lot of fun.  And you have to blow off the ones with the
attitudes.  In anything you participate in you'll have some with
attitudes always.  Personally, I would like to see more of the pet
and therapy people join the clubs and get involved and make it a
better club but then that's jmo.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX