Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: Anais at 5 Months

Stephanie,   Enjoyed hearing the up-date on  Anais, especially in regards
to how she and Ciaran are getting along together  as she grows.  Sounds
as though they are doing well together!  Bet they are a fun pair to
watch.  I had to chuckle at your comment about her using the sofa as a
spring board, all of mine are bad about that when they get wound up, but
Kemo is especially bad.  When you chew them out about too much
roughhousing in the house, they look at you like a kid, out of the corner
of their eye, as much as saying " Old grouch "!  They are fun, and I can
just imagine your two!   :-)    Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas