[PyrNet-L] Spaying

Glad you arrived home safely Ann, really enjoyed meeting you too and seeing
the photos of Paddington and Ivy Rose. Glad  the photos of Kermit and Seymor
came out. Not an easy task to get them to stand still, especially Kermit!!
A very hectic weekend at the Pet Expo and we both worked hard didn't we!!
Am so envious of the warm weather, it's bitterly cold here with snow on the
hills but by all accounts obviously more suitable for the Pyrs than the
extreme heat being suffered in your country. Mind you it get's like that in
summer here and out come the fans and iceblocks but not today!
Jan

Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
Visit my Sites at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo1920/
and http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/