[PyrNet-L] Question about food:

When should one begin to feed their Pyre regular dog food instead of puppy food?

I read that you should feed them regular food at around 6 months b/c that is when they hit their rapid growth stage and no longer need the extra protein, ect, that puppy food provides. But I don't want to take him off the puppy food too soon....and if I do will I hamper his growth?

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
you;  that is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
-- Mark Twain