[PyrNet-L] Bitiing

Sam is 2 1/2 mos....... and at the rate he's going, will be lucky to see 3 mos! (JUST KIDDING!)  He continually bites my knees, legs, feet when I am walking--- and does this when he is on the leash as well.  I know he is playing, and wants to play... I have tried just standing still until it passes, but the minute I start moving, he's right there--- and those pupy teeth are SHARP! Then I stop, ignore him, he goes away, comes right back the minute I move. I have tried to distract him with toys, anything. I finally flicked his nose with my finger- said NO in a stern voice--- he looked at me and stopped--- only to start in about 10 mins later!  I have told him to sit, no help.  We are working on STAY, but so far, have gotten no where with that...... he is STUBBORN! Potty training is going better---as his bladder gets bigger.  Any suggestions for this biting- short of filing his puppy teeth so they aren't so sharp??????????? Haha.. works on the claws..:)
Merrilie