Re: [PyrNet-L] Question about food:

A lot of folks believe that high protein, causes faster growth,
contributing to physical problems, like displasia, etc.  I don't myself.
I don't feel like it pushes their growth, I just think it feeds the
massive growth that large dogs have anyway.  But it is a personal choice.
 Our friend that has the littermate to our pups only feeds regular, and
Ida is noticeably smaller, although she is heavier than ours.  Ours tend
toward more long bone growth, and I feel will add weight as they mature.
You will probably get both sides on this.  Probably boils down to trends
in feeding as much as anything!  Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas