[PyrNet-L] Great Pyrenees Club of Puget Sound website

Hi everyone, as I am a member of the GPCPS
and am very pleased the site is now up, I wanted to share the great
news.

72 pyrs are entered for Brush Prairie.

Kerry
Eburg, WA

It with pleasure that the GPCPS announces the lauch of our club
website:

www.gpcps.com

It is a "formal" kind of site, designed for education.  It features
information on the club and its activities and articles of
interest on Pyrs and livestock guardian dogs.  We will be adding to it
as
we go along and plan to keep it updated frequently.  We invite you to
visit
and try it out.  Besides the link buttons on the left, each page
features
a link at the bottom to a sitemap which
makes navigation very easy.  If anyone finds problems with links etc
please
let me know.

Brush Prairie results will be up as soon as possible after the show,
and
pics will follow when they are back from the photographer.

I want to extend my personal thanks to my daughter Francesca and the
team
at Powell Internet Consulting (San Diego CA) for all they have done to
make
the club's dream a reality.

Linda Weisser
Olympia WA  USA