[PyrNet-L] One of those day?

I guess everyone, including dogs, has one of those days..... I came home from work, and he had peed, pooped in the house not just once...... and I took him outside to do his thing... nope.... then when I tried to work with him, he wanted no part of it.  Pulled on the leash, chewed the leash, ran, fought, played, bit my knees.... and this went on for at least 10 mins.  He is not about to cooperate, learn or whatever no matter what!  Is this common? That they want to do things when THEY want? not you????  gheesh...  I hate to let him get away with that behavior now- I don't want him having the upper hand!  Any suggestions? Or are these just *off* days?

Merrilie