Re: [PyrNet-L] Bitiing

On 12 Jul 99, at 7:15, Jack & Charlotte Perry wrote:

> Some people have good luck with taking
> the pup by the hair next to his face and shaking while growling at him
> (something like the mother would do).  I have good luck with a loud
> "ah-ah" whenever my pups start to do something I don't like (seems to get
> their attention better than no).
Great advice Charlotte, I growl at all of mine all the time, the old
"ah-ah" and they all respond to that correction.  It is much better
than the "NO". If you start with the correction when they are young
enough to remember their mother's warnings, it works wonders.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico