Re: [PyrNet-L] Bitiing

Judith, I can appreciate what your saying.  I don't feel that it is
especially extreme, but then that is just my opinion.  It is certainly
not difficult to do when they are that young and small, and the surprise
alone should suffice after a time or two.  Mom's would take quick strong
action should a pup be that much out of order.  Respect is better gained
early, far less hassle than later on.  I don't think a timid dog would be
doing that much biting.  Of course then we go back to not taking pups too
early, and letting their Mother and siblings teach these lessons.  But
that idea never seems to go over.  At any rate it was a suggestion that
can be taken or not.  I can honestly say, none of mine have ever been shy
even with discipline, but then I wasn't walking around being chewed up
either?   With respect.....Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas