[PyrNet-L] biting

I had one of those too Ann, her name was Belinda and it was a constant
battle of wills with her. Grabbing fingers in her mouth, grabbing Judge's
hands, clothes, my clothes and showing my knickers to everyone. This went on
for months until I could get on top of her and I literally did. When I
caught her I would sit or lie across her until she quietened down and then
we would start off the behaviour training again quietly! By the time Belinda
left here(speyed) to go to her new home she was a perfect lady. Took lots of
time and patience and she was the puppy from hell. Her biggest problem was
no other young Pyrs to play with and she desperately wanted a friend to
herself but she was too young to let out with the older, bigger pyrs and
they actually found her to be a pain in the butt. I became her buddy . If
any of the younger ones play up here my husband calls them Belinda!!
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/ and the site of the PMDC at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/