Re: [PyrNet-L] biting

In a message dated 7/12/99 9:00:25 PM EST, ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

<< Took lots of
 time and patience and she was the puppy from hell. Her biggest problem was
 no other young Pyrs to play with and she desperately wanted a friend to
 herself  >>

Our first pyr, Kes, was the same way.  She too was an "only child" - too
young to go outside with our older border collie, and the only playmates were
David and myself.  She was so happy to be with us, she would chew on hands,
clothes, feet, anything else within reach.  About two months later, we
brought Baron home.  He was a month younger than Kes, and was ready to play
with his new friend.  This was Wonderful!  Kes and Baron had each other to
chew on, and left our fingers and feet alone.

Regards, Robyn