Re: [PyrNet-L] Question about food - other high protein concerns

My question is regarding the Eukanuba food specifically for large
breeds.  I have been feeding this to our 6 month old puppy with the
intention that it would help her bone and joint health.  I notice they
now have an adult formula out for large breeds.  My vet says keep her on
the puppy food a while longer.  He is somewhat experiences with the
breed, which is why we switched to him.  What does anyone know about the
particular food I am feeding our Pyr?

Kris