[PyrNet-L] Housebreaking

Hello all--Have a bit of a question here. I just got home and have found that Kane (6 months) has pooped in the house. He was outside for 45 minutes right before we left and we were only gone for an hour and a half.

I routinely leave Kane by himself for 3-4 hours and he has never done this before, and it really disappoints me when he does something like this. I feel we have made so much progress, then he bumps it all back a bit by doing something like this.

Kane *knows* to go outside to potty, and routinely goes to the door to be let out to do so.

So my question is this: did anyone else's Pyre have little relapses like this?

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
you;  that is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
-- Mark Twain