Re: [PyrNet-L] Housebreaking

In a message dated 7/13/99 9:41:17 PM, tleopold2@plantnet.com writes:

<<
So my question is this: did anyone else's Pyre have little relapses like
this?>>

Panda peed in the house until she was TWO!! Just awful. Damnfool papertrained
herself, no input from us, and until we brought the cat in and started
closing the basement door Panda would routinely go downstairs and use the
newspapers - she's four now.

We let our dogs "graze" - they eat from communal food pans as they wish - so
each one eats at their own time to adjust to our work schedule. If they
didn't one would eat at 0900, the other at 1300, # 3 at 2100...... I shudder
to think of it!

Kath and the gang