[PyrNet-L] CHAT: Albert saves the day!

   Well, I am in the habit of periodically taking late night excursions to
town to walk Albert and work on our obedience commands around cars and
distractions of town.  I also have a bit of insomnia as can be evidenced by
the weird hours of many of my posts and e-mails!!  So when everyone else is
in bed and I cannot sleep sometimes Albert and I head to town to get some
exercise in hopes that it will make sleep come easier.  (We live on a country
road with no streetlights, so town is better place to walk at night.  Plus it
is so much cooler at night in the summer, too.) I don't worry much about
safety as I have Albert by my side.
    About a week ago we went to town and pulled into the parking lot where I
usually park and there was a vehicle blocking where I needed to drive and a
lot of people around it talking.  So we waited patiently for them to move
quite a ways behind them.  I had the front passenger seat reclined and Albert
was laying down on the reclined seat with his head on my lap so I could pet
him.  To my surprise a guy came up to the passenger side of my car and tried
to open the door!!!  Of course when he did Albert sat right up real fast and
looked at the guy!!  The guy yelled loudly "Holy SH_T!!  BIG DOG!!"  and ran
away!!!!  I hugged Albert and cracked up laughing!!!  Albert got 2 ice cream
cones that night!!!   Can still see the shocked expression on that guy's
face!!!!

 :)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

 See Albert's photo at:
http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/pyr-l/pyrlpix3.htm#Albert

 Janice Vocke
 MagEBroD@aol.com