Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Dog-induced diet???

<< Came out
 to see only the wrap part left:  Mattie had eaten the meat filling!!   I was
 mad at her, so I gave Albert the wrap part (bread like a garlic herb
 tortilla).  >>

Hummmm - seems like Mattie and Albert were talking with our Kes.  On Saturday
for lunch, we had ham & cheese sandwiches.  We were sitting in the living
room eating them, when something distracted us.  We sat our sandwiches down
on the coffee table, and went to the front door.  When we came back - Kes was
bending over half of my sandwich.  She took the top half of the sandwich
(with the meat) and ate it.  Then that evening, David was grilling hot dogs
on the BBQ.  He brought the rest of the packet back inside, placing the open
packet with two hot dogs in it on the kitchen counter.  When we came back
inside - here was Kes - this time bending over what was left of the packet!

Regards, Robyn - and Kes, with hot dog breath