Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Albert saves the day!

<< Of course when he did Albert sat right up real fast and
 looked at the guy!!   >>

David and I were coming home from a show in Hickory, NC several months ago
with Baron and Zoe in the back of our Ford Escort wagon (yes - there is room
for 2 pyrs!).  At a traffic light, there was a man standing at the side of
the road.  Although he didn't seem to be a problem, Baron didn't want any
part of him near our car :-)  Believe me, this guy quickly moved along.

If people only knew what a "pussy cat" the big guy is!

Regards, Robyn