[PyrNet-L] chat: meat

Will after reading book after book and talking to a lot of people we
decided to feed natural food , by this I mean make it up by hand, a
balance of the good. Not so good in the end we bought 10 lbs. of
gizzards this week only to be taking it back to the butcher as it was
green and black in inside when we cut it open. Had know way to check it
at the time as it was frozen in bags. I want to point out that this food
was sold for human consumption. USDA  inspected- for what ? The meat in
this country is so bad now that you are taking your life and your
children's in hand as to what to feed them any more. Just think if this
is the meat we are getting what is going into the food we give our pups
? Scary as to what is safe to eat not just meat, and we wonder why we
are sick so much. So now what, I don't know my wife and I are trying to
feed our guys the best and us but what is the best any more ? A week end
of thought as what to do now.
Dan R.
Cody&Kira
?