[PyrNet-L] natural food/meat

That's frightening Dan, opening up the meat and it can walk on it's own.
Years ago I fed raw meat but only when I was on the end of the knife
removing the meat from the beast while my husband was busy throwing up in
the bushes!! (weak stomach) but at least I knew what the beast had died from
and the meat was very fresh!! I would bleed it for a few days before feeding
or freezing. Became a dab hand with a chainsaw to get those big cannnon
bones. I would not buy raw meat here now intended for animal consumption
bagged in any form because you do not know what goes into it.No matter what
they say on the bag).  Not only the meat but apparently the lungs go in
there too. !!  I know cows don't smoke but what about TB?? I think this is
why the prepared dog foods do so well but we still hear  comments about
"road kill" being in there which in this country is Possums(TB) .I hear that
poultry  are fed high protein diets to increase the amount of breast meat on
them( get me a ton of it!!) and there are some places I would not get fish
from, they are mutants  so it appears to be a "no win" situation.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/ and the site of the PMDC at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/