Re: [PyrNet-L] natural food/meat

The sad thing here is this meat was meant for people. What we are doing is
cooking it but still not sure what it is I would be giving them in the end. The
meat we bought says it came from Kentucky. I think we may have to grow our own
(chicken) a lest we would know what is in it and not let it sit for days on end.
I still wonder about dry food ? Just what do they inspect as the meat comes in
if they even do.  You know I sure would like to see one of those places from
front to back. Sure like they would want me to know what they are giving us to
feed our guys.
DanR
Cody&Kira
?