[PyrNet-L] Lexi's puppies and me.

No Judith, you just sound like you are having a really bad time and need
plenty of support to get through it all.  Sounds as though your Pyr friends'
are great ladies and will do all they can to help you and Lexi. There is no
need to apologise to anyone, we all have bad patches with ourselves and our
dogs' but don't want to admit it like you have done. Get the care you need
to get yourself back on top, Lexi will be well cared for.
Best wishes, Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/ and the site of the PMDC at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/