RE: [PyrNet-L] Lexi's puppies & me.

Judith,

Hang in there! My thoughts and prayers are with you. You are bravely facing
one of the real monsters, what our own body and mind can through at us. As
you struggle with the chemical imbalance in your brains makeup, keep the
thought that there is hope and that people do understand and want to help!
Do what ever you need to do to take care of yourself and bring balance back
to your life. There is never a need to apologize for being who you are.

Marci and Montana

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us