Re: [PyrNet-L] teething

<<Has anyone ever noticed that they don't chew a pair of shoes, one from
each pair maybe but not both. >>  Jan

LOL! you are so right! :-/  When I brought Milou home I was told that she
came with a guarantee to destroy three pairs of shoes.  I just laughed as
none of my dogs in living memory have ever chewed shoes - run around with
them, yes - but not chew them!  Well, I can tell you that last weekend we
reached the guarantee, and I am positive that Milou is keen to 'exceed
expectations' in this regard! :-D  I now have three perfect lonely shoes
whose mates have gone to the bottom of that great closet in the sky. LOL!

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm