Re: [PyrNet-L] Lexi's puppies & me.

Hi Judith,
We have missed hearing from you, and our prayers are with you.  How exciting
about Lexi's expected pups.  I always worry myself sick when one of my dogs
is expecting.....even after all these years.  Still, the girls always do
just fine.  I learned with out first litter to intervene as little as
possible.  With the first litter, we did so much for the pups that the
mother decided that they were our responsibility and not hers!  We are all
here for any help we can give!  Just think what fun you will have with those
cute pups!  Do you have a digital cameral so we can see pictures?
Charlotte