Re: [PyrNet-L] Lexi's puppies & me.

Jack & Charlotte Perry wrote:

> Hi Judith,

    Hi you guys,

> We have missed hearing from you,

    Thank you, that means a lot to me.
    And I missed reading you two and other's so.

> and our prayers are with you.

    I always need them! <VBG>.

>  How exciting
> about Lexi's expected pups.

    Yes, YIPPEE!

>  I always worry myself sick when one of my dogs
> is expecting.....even after all these years.  Still, the girls always do
> just fine.  I learned with out first litter to intervene as little as
> possible.

     Oh yes, 10 years ago with my Balibasque Contessa that was so. I forgot!
Whew!

> With the first litter, we did so much for the pups that the
> mother decided that they were our responsibility and not hers!

    LOL! LOL! Whoops!

> We are all
> here for any help we can give!

    I am very grateful for that!

> Just think what fun you will have with those
> cute pups!

    Oh boy! I can hardly wait!

> Do you have a digital cameral so we can see pictures?

    Not a digital, but, Lee is computer savvy. We are working on a kennel & web
sight so that you guys( especially you pyr friends who have read so, so much
about Jonah & Lexi) and needed puppy buyer's will see the puppies, see the drop
dead gorgeous sire of Lexi's, from Carol Baxter's, Canadian web site of her
Kenneview Kennel web pages. Pictures of his father, what pyrs he produced,
Pictures of Lexi, current & little Lexi, etc.
    I don't know if it's kosher on this list to mention the name of the sire. Is
it?
    Anyway I am excited that soon you all will see my pyr babies, even without a
digital.
    Thanks so much for all the kind pyr support that I've been getting from this
list. I do need you, now particularly.
    Please forgive any post's sent that I have not had the time or where with
all *yet* to respond to. I'm taking things very gently, slowly and one day at a
time.