Re: [PyrNet-L] wondering

I'm not sure about any rankings but in my life experience I have found that
poodles are not particularly intelligent in terms of thinking for themselves,
that golden retrievers will learn extremely fast because their entire reason
for existence is to please her/his humans and that my pyr, while he is
learning his commands just as quickly as the retriever, he is choosing when
to respond <G>
Some say cats are extremely intelligent and I don't anyone that can say they
have seen a cat that responds to all commands, rather, it chooses when to
listen/obey.
and on that note... a joke  :-))